Monday, February 16, 2009

Feb 16th deals...

JUST A NOTE: The 2 pack Lysol's are on sale for $3.99 or $ 2.00, all you need for this deal is the $ 2.00 off Lysol manufactured coupon. You will pay $ 1.99 or 0 (you'll have to pay tax) This isn't apart of the B1G1 FREE deal going on at the same time. I will try to be more clear in my posts!


I had to go back out to the other Walgreens to see if they had any more Lysol 2 packs, and they did! I went up with 3 of them, 2 blue cans and 1 yellow can- I noticed that one of them rang up for $ 2.00, I asked the cashier and she said the yellow cans were clearanced! Well, alrighty! FREE Lysol is even better!! I put the blue ones back and picked up 2 more yellow cans. I paid .36 for 3 packages! I went back later and picked up 1 more for 1.99. (they were out of the 2 pack yellow ones, although they had single cans, I still wonder if those would ring up $2.00 or not, but I have enough, so I'll let someone else get that deal!) Use your $ 2.00 off manufactured coupon for this deal!

Next I went to Walmart and picked up my last 6 FREE Kotex! Thank Heaven I am done with those coupons! I had 55 of them, so over the past month I've grabbed a handful every time I went to Walmart, I am happily done!

Total Spent= $ 2.84 (including tax)
Total savings= $ 25.17

4 comments:

  1. Way to go! I am going to add this to my blog and send them here...Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get 55 coupons for free kotex?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend at the gas station lets me pick up coupons on Saturday night (before they deliever the sunday paper and take the old papers away) and 1 week, there were 55 old papers. I was in shock, because normally, there's 1 or 4 or nothing, so that week I scored!! the Kotex coupon was in that weeks insert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tryed to get a good deal with the lysol like you but was unable to find any on clearance. But when I was looking for a coupon for Lysol I came across a rebate for $5.00 on Lysol.com. If you buy 2 products and take your child into the doctors for a check up you can get it. The day I found it I was taking my baby in. Score! I could get Lysol free after all! I thought this might come in handy for you. You maybe able to make some money on the deal. Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete