Friday, January 9, 2009

Jan 9th deals...

I have several weakness's and 1 of them happens to be Panda Express's orange chicken. Trav bought a gift cert. for me for Christmas, so I stopped by for lunch today. It was close to 2:00 and I hadn't eaten anything, so I was hungry. I went through the drive thru and drove home eager to wolf down my beautiful chicken! When I sat down and opened the container, it was the wrong order! It was this crazy beef stuff and I wasn't about to eat it, nor could I let that $ go to waste! So, I put the girls back in the car and drove my hungy butt back to the resurant to get my food!To make a long story long, I FINALLY got my orange chicken, plus they let me keep the wrong order (Trav will love it!) So, I got 2 FREE lunches today, It was worth the drive back, I guess!
Total Spent= $ 0 (used gift card)
Total Saved= $ 14.84

No comments:

Post a Comment