Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Deals that don't count... Dec 29th, 30th & Dec 31st...

I bought 5 boxes of Kids cold Medicine for $ 10.00 and got a $ 20.00 catalina back! This picture doesn't show everything I got for free using it. There were 4 more bags of candy that were not pictured. So, for $ 10.00 out of pocket, I got: 5 boxes of childrens cold medicine, 4 boxes of Mrs Fields chocolates, 2 boxes Russel Stover chocolates, 6 bags of candy, 3 boxes of popcorn, 6 candels, 6 boxes of Chocolate covered macadamia nuts & 5 bath soaps... not too bad! I saved
$ 134.13 just on the 29th!
I used coupons for the candels and the bath buddies. Those were free!


I got all of this for $ 3.00 including tax! 3 bottles of Rolaids, 7 packages of batteries, 2 packs of rubberbands, 3 packs of dental floss, 2 wet wipes, 4 bottles of lotion, 9 bars of soap, 4 trial sized Downy fabric softners & 6 trial sized tide detergents!

No comments:

Post a Comment