Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jan 14th deals...


Today Old Navy started their ADDITIONAL 50% off their clerance prices, so we went out and spent 3 hours shopping! (girlfriends came out too, so it was fun) I got 45 items: 10 sets of PJ's, 2 boots, 16 shirts for the girls, 5 pairs of pants for the girls, 2 baby outfits, a coat for Tristin, 3 sweatshirts for Tristin, 1 pair of pants for Tristin & 2 shirts for him! Full price would have been
$ 608.97!!! I always buy bigger sizes for the next year, so I was happy with today's beautiful purchases!
Total Spent= $ 91.14
Total Savings= $ 517.83

3 comments:

  1. You really are so good at saving things. What an awesome site, I'm going to start applying some of your principles!
    i already "NEVER pay full price for anything (Well, almost anything!)" =)

    Take a look at my blog if you like =)
    Thank you!
    http://tylerstunna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I've been waiting for the old navy sale! I will have to go check it out! Did you go to the Nampa old navy? Just wondering what kind of selection they have...
    My friend, Wendi, gave me these dates for the "coupon party":
    Jan. 27th & Feb. 3rd--hopefully one of these dates will work for you. Let me know and we will party it up!!!!

    PS--I want to get some good deals at K-mart!!! How do you do it, is all the stuff gone already???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you get the screaming penny emails? If not, I'll look up the URL for it and forward it to you. It's almost the same thing you are doing. Some person gathers up all the screaming deals around and send out an email! THANKS for the tips!!

    ReplyDelete