Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feb 10th deals...

I picked up 8 toothpastes today at Walgreen's (not 16 that are pictured, sorry. The picture was for another site I help with) They were FREE and made $ 4.00 OVERAGE!

I went to www.goodorfreedeals.blogspot.com and scrolled down to her Walgreens post and clicked on the Colgate toothpaste link. You can print as many coupons as you want, and for every 2 you get, you recieve a $ 1.00 RR for your next purchase!)

NEW INFO***

THIS IS A FAKE COUPON
. DO NOT USE!!! SO SORRY!!) THERE ARE PRINTABLE COUPONS DIRECTLY FROM COLGATES WEBSITE. OR WE HAVE $ 1.00 OFF MANUFACTURED ONES FROM THE PAPER!

Total Spent=$ 0 (made $ 3.28 OVERAGE after tax and RR's)
Total Savings= $ 19.92
These were .99 each after my double coupons at Albertson's. These are my favorite!

Total Spent= $ 3.33
Total savings= $ 7.80

2 comments:

  1. Emily, no need to apologize. I don't mind you posting my name there at all. I appreciate more then anything that you were kind of enough to give me credit for it, even though it has raised questions. I know how hard it is to post and share these deals and then have it be questionable! We are simply just trying to help other save money by sharing our finds...no good deed always goes perfect. LOL Thanks though for your concern, let me know what you find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought these (colgate) as well and then found out. Did you do anything? Is there anything we can do?

    ReplyDelete