Monday, August 3, 2009

August 3rd deals...


******New update******

Who knows what's going on with this sale!!!! Some ladies are having no problem, some stores are having tons of problems, other ladies are able to buy the items on the lower part of the ad, some are not- AUGG.... sorry for those of you trying to do these deals. Corporate missed over 100 upc's on this deal, so it's been a nightmare in some places! Hopefully you'll have great luck!
***************UPDATE******************

We (Mark from 7th & 12th & I) just discovered a few things about this sale that I had to share. This is at least at his store, let us know what you run into at your stores...)

*You can only do 2 sale transactions a day if you want your catalina's to print. (I did 2 at 12th & Greenhurst and then went to 7th & 12th after my Dr. app to get the sauce and my catalina's didn't print.) He tried a bunch of different ways to get them to print, made sure I had the right sizes, etc... and then decided to try a different perferred card- and it worked, meaning, it would only allow my card those first 2 transactions.

*They are allowing you to use all 7 of the different double coupons in 1 transaction, even though they are all numbered 1-3, they came out of 3 different ads!!! Incredible! That could be a huge money maker! (Too bad I have to wait until tomorrow to use my card again!)

* The items on the lower half of the ad, are not apart of the deal. A lady bought some of the Lipton noodles priced at a dollar and her catalina's did not print, Mark, let her know those items are NOT apart of the deal. (Hamburger helper, betty crocker potatoes, Ben & Jerry's Breyers ice cream, all, macaroni grill dinners & snapple)

I just bought 18 jars of Ragu sauce for $ 4.00! I was thrilled because I just ran out of my year supply, too! That = .22 a jar.
I used 9 $ 1/2 internet coupons & 2 double coupons, & my $ 15.00 catalina.

Total Spent= $ 5.68
Total savings=$ 57.02

No comments:

Post a Comment