Sunday, February 14, 2010

Meatballs...



I have to say I have wanted to vomit about 100 times since I've been dealing with all this meat. I am NOT a meat girl, I've never baked a turkey and I almost died cooking one of those tiny whole chickens a long time ago. I hate raw meat with a passion, so this goes to show what a labor of love this has been and what I'm willing to do to save money! I found a super yummy meatball reciepe I had to share. yes, this was my first time EVER making meatballs, so I'm really proud of myself!
2 lbs of hamburger
1 box of Stove Top Stuffing
1 cup water
1 package of onion soup mix
2 eggs

Roll into balls, cook at 350 until done. (My Mom bakes hers on a cookie sheet and places a pan/cookie sheet underneath it to catch all the greese. I thought that was a great idea! )

Then, I placed them in a ziplock bag and froze them! Super yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment