Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October 12th deals...


Unfortunatly, my husband has really bad heart burn and has to take 1 Prilosec a day. If anyone else takes these, you know expensive these things are. I ran out 2 months ago of my HUGE 8 month supply I had, so I was in desprete need of another good sale- (it was killing me to buy them at full price)And sure enough, Target had 14 count boxes on clearance for $ 5.28, I was considering buying a bunch, but waited... and then in Sunday's paper, there was a $ 3.00 off coupon for Prilosec! Monday morning I was at target right when they opened and was able to buy 8 boxes! I was thrilled! I saved $ 66.48! Yeah!

8- boxes of Prilosec= $ 2.28 each (after clearanced price & using $ 3.00 off manufactured coupon)

4- trial size Tide detergent = FREE (after using $ 1.00 off manufactured coupon)
3- Kids crest toothpaste & toothbrush/found in travel section = FREE (after using $ 1.00 off kids crest toothpaste manufactured coupon)

Total Spent= $ 18.21 + tax
Total savings = $ 73.36

No comments:

Post a Comment