Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 7th deals... Everything was FREE + I made $ 5.56


Can I just say how much I love Albertson's! I went tonight because I noticed we just received a $ 1.00 coupon for Oral B toothbrushes, and I noticed the other day they had some on clearance. I was able to pick up 7 of them for FREE!
(They had a few left at Nampa 12th/Greenhurst, but were sold out at Nampa 7th & 12th)

I then decided to pick up a few side dishes and 1 more toothbrush with my last double coupons. I was talking to a girl from church and didn't seperate my 2 transactions (because there wasn't a divider) and by the time my transaction was done, I realized mt total was off, and she had combined both transactions. She was a super nice checker and said " Oh,I know how I can fix it", so she took my next set of coupons and double coupons and gave me the amount of the coupons back in cash!It equaled $ 5.39! That hardly ever happens, but I walked away a happy camper!

* Plus I received another $ 2.00 off survey coupon!


Total Spent= $1.83 (includes tax)
Total Savings= $ 43.84
Total Profited= $ 5.56 (factoring in $ 2.00 survey too)

No comments:

Post a Comment