Saturday, February 28, 2009

Feb 27th deals...

What is it about FREE foil that can get a girl so excited?? I made a quick trip to Walgreens to grab 2 more boxes of foil & candy bars.
To my surprise, they wouldn't let me use my manufactured coupon with the in store coupon for the candy bars, he said I had to pay for at least 1 of them. Whatever. Maybe something new? Who knows with that store, I didn't fight it though, (I already got 6 the other day). The funny thing was is he looked at the foil knowing I had coupons and said, I'll have to price adjust those to a dollar, but you can still use your coupon, so they'll be free. " okay, " I poiltely said, thinking to myself, what's the difference then with the candy bars?? Goof ball. I just don't care too much these days, so I walked out with my FREE foil and bag of gummy bears.

Total Spent= .83
Total Savings=$ 2.82

No comments:

Post a Comment